I'm new!

  • Di
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2001
      Hi, I'll just give you my introduction.

      Name or Alias: Jud

      Fav shows: Buffy, Star Trek Voyager(and DS9), Angel, Roswell,
      Charmed, Xena:wp,strong Medicine, Anyday now, Hercules:tlj, Stargate
      SG1

      Fav writers of fanfiction: um...how much space do i have, theres too
      many i love.

      Fav actors and actresses: Tom Cruise,Christian Slater, Antonio
      Banderas,Ewan McGregor,Jean-Claude VanDame, Brad Pitt and others.

      Webpage address: www.geocities.com/NayaSins/index It's not done yet.

      Do you write fanfiction?: I do Hercules and Xena's world, like the
      gods and stuff. And i also to C/P from Star Trek: Voyager

      Do you beta-read: Yup Yup

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'll beta read anything thats from
      my favorite shows thing up there. I watch all and know most
      everything about them.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: I'll do anything.
    • exfilia
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2001
        Humiliating confession of my own stupidity:

        Somebody sent me a long fic to beta a few weeks ago, and
        I copied it from the email, pasted it into notepad and
        saved it, and then deleted the email.

        Then I noticed that there's no addy in the copy I have.

        <cowers in embarassment>

        Anyone want to claim this beauty? I've not quite finished
        the beta (did I say long?) but it's far to good a story
        to moulder on my hard drive.

        =====
        exfilia
        Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?