Beta Request

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2001
      Hi,

      I'm starting a website for my fanfiction and before I put them on
      there I would really like to have them beta because I know there a
      lot of mistakes in them. I need spelling, grammer, content, and ideas
      on how to improve them. Most of them are quite short, there is only
      one really long one and that is 79 pages. Below is a list of the fics
      and how many pages they are. Just email me and let me know what
      one/ones you wanna do.

      Come Back To Me - 19
      Betrayal - 13
      Chained To You - 20
      Name Game - 4
      Pretty Woman - 79
      The Prom - 3
      Christmas Vacation - 16
      Hero: An Alternate Ending - 15
      Alternate Ending of Surprise - 3
      Baby Blues (unfinished) - 27

      Living Together Series (5 stories so far, the first ones I ever wrote)
      Prized Possession - 12
      Truth or Dare - 11
      When The Past Comes Back - 19
      Earthquake - 4
      Jasmine - 3

      New Beginning Series
      A New Beginning - 5
      Telling Friends - 4
      Moving Weekend - 7
      Surprises - 4

      All these stories are Buffy the Vampire Slayer or BtVS/Angel, and
      mostly revole around the couple Buffy/Angel. Please email at
      sissa_003@... if you are interested in betaing any of these.

      Thanks so much,
      Tracy
    • semseyite
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2002
        Hi, I need a beta for a Jurassic Park III fiction. It's slash and NC-
        17. Anyone interested?

        Thanks!

        JV
      • cliffordkl
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20 7:24 AM
          Looking for that second set of eyes to read over a 32 page rough draft
          alternative original fiction. Some graphic scenes but all in all just
          a cute bit of fluff dealing with first love.

          I want real feed back regarding if the story works, what the Beta
          thinks about it, do the scenes portray the correct amount of tension,
          grammar, spelling...the works.

          Any takers?

          KC
        • Hanoona
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
            Hello,
            I'm Hana....how are you all?
            I'm looking for a beta, please, to beta my Slam Dunk SenRu fic "Destiny"
            It's an AU fantasy with some adult and violence matters...
            if you are interested, please give me an e-mail on miss_hm@...
            thanks