newbie and beta request

  • lady.kylandra@greylens.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Heya, my online name is Lady Kylandra. I'm fairly new to this list,
      and I'm hoping that it'll be an enjoyable experience. Lord knows
      some other lists haven't been. ::rolls eyes::

      Anyway, I need a beta reader for a fanfic based off of the anime
      Trigun. I'm working with a different writing style than I normally
      use and am also *trying* to work with an extended metaphor (or would
      it be an allegory? I always get those confused) so if there are any
      betas who could help with that I'd be grateful. As always, knowledge
      of the characters is preferred, though if someone doesn't know them
      but is very good at the technical grammer and work with metaphor I'd
      still be happy to work with you. ^___^ The story itself is very
      short, so it shouldn't take long to work with. (Unless it's even
      more screwed up than I think it is.)

      Thank you!

      --
      Lady Kylandra