Intro, done right

  • dolphin_66th@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2001
      I thought I posted this but I don't see this on the list... sorry if
      a repost but here's my intro done right....

      Name or Alias: Kathy, Pandora, Dolphin, Deuce (depending on fandom)

      Fav shows: Space: Above and Beyond, the West Wing, X-Files (to season
      5, some season 6, and "Theef" from season 7), Star Trek, Star Wars,
      Babylon 5, seaQuest DSV (sort of) Stargate SG-1, others.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Have a few; the only names I can remember
      right now are Shadow, Cinjinn (when she actually writes), Dandelion,
      and Kitteridge

      Fav actors and actresses: Martin Sheen, Jonathan Frakes, Liam Neeson,
      Harrison Ford, Kelsey Grammar, Chris Noth, Michael Moriarty, Sam
      Waterston, Patrick Stewart, others too. No particular order, just
      the first names that came to mind.

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/muse_tails/fanfic.html (up
      and running but still under heavy construction. I have about 40 fics
      to post to the West Wing section and there are more to come for the
      regular page too)

      Do you write fanfiction? Yup!! :) My Muse has been taking an awful
      lot of vacations lately, though.

      Do you beta-read: Haven't but willing.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Any of the shows above, or ask
      me. If I'm familiar enough with the series I'll have a go... Also
      willing to do original stuff.

      > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R, NC-17
      included. No slash though, please.

      Hmm, I guess that's about it. I'm the list mom for Muse_Tails
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/muse_tails/

      and a Deep Space Nine RPG
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ds9_1rpg/

      That's all for now.

      TTYS,
      Kathy

      ~~~~~

      Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,
      "Fool", said my Muse to me, "Look in thy heart and write."
      --Sir Philip Sidney
      http://www.geocities.com/muse_tails/fanfic.html
    • hasselberg_chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2002
        Name or Alias: Chris

        Fav shows: HP, Buffy, Charmed, Simpsons,

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Lilah Morgan, Barb, Cassandra Claire,
        Rhysenn, Jade...

        Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar

        Webpage address: www.geocities.com/Hasselberg_chris/

        Do you write fanfiction?: Of course.

        Do you beta-read: Of course.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: HP or Originals

      • Vivien
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 25, 2003
          Hi! Just joined, so here is my intro!

          Name or Alias: Vivien

          Fav shows: Oooo too many to mention - my absolute favs are Star Trek (all
          series), Stargate, Buffy/Angel, Law and Order, MASH, lots and lots of other
          comedies/dramas etc etc.....

          Fav writers of fanfiction: Don't really have any....

          Fav actors and actresses: Sam Waterston, Alan Alda, Colin Cunningham,
          Helen Mirren etc etc

          Webpage address: None.

          Do you write fanfiction?: Not really - dabble occasionally

          Do you beta-read: Yep

          The fanfiction you will beta read: I will read anything, but especially from my
          fav shows. Will also read original fiction.

          Vivien