Hello

  • Jo-Anne Storm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 1999
      Name or Alias: Jo-Anne Storm

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, Highlander, Charmed.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: At the moment, I can't think of a single one!

      Fav actors and actresses:None

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?:Yes

      Do you beta-read: Well, that's the reason I joined this list, so I could.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any show, I'm not picky. I may ask
      for a little information on the show, though.

    • demrksmn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2003
        Well, being new here, I guess I have to do the standard introduction.
        One would think somebody would come up with some form or something.
        but probably it is just my lazyess speacking.

        well, I consider myself a somewhat decent writer, well in spanish, in
        engish is a whole different story.

        Well, not that much, I hope.

        I am a bit of an anime nut, and so most of my fics will gravitate
        toward that area. but this is not something exclusive, a I am fond of
        crossovers too.

        right now I am looking for a beta for a X-Com/Evangelion fic I am
        currently writing. only knowledge of evangelion is realy needed, or
        that is my goal.

        well... by now it should be relatively obious that I am not good with
        intros.
        So I'll just end this here.