My intro

  • Sarcastia: insulting the world one perso
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
      Heh..forgot to post this with my other one

      Name or Alias: Coke, Samus Belmont

      Fav shows: The kids in the hall, X-files, Stargate SG-1 (sorta)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont know too many- and those i do, ive
      completely forgotten their names

      Fav actors and actresses: Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, Bradd Pitt,
      Chow Yun Fat

      Webpage address: www.geocities.com/samusbelmont (hasnt been updated
      in quite a bit)

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep- but mostly for video games/comics

      Do you beta-read: Sure, why not. Just dont expect me to catch too
      many spelling/grammer mistakes- i suck at that

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Mostly for any video game and the
      shows above, though ill read somthing even if i dont know the fandom-
      if you want an outsider's opinion

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17 (no _pure_
      smut though) I'll do slash too, but its gotta have a plot.
    • dolphin_66th@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2001
        I thought I posted this but I don't see this on the list... sorry if
        a repost but here's my intro done right....

        Name or Alias: Kathy, Pandora, Dolphin, Deuce (depending on fandom)

        Fav shows: Space: Above and Beyond, the West Wing, X-Files (to season
        5, some season 6, and "Theef" from season 7), Star Trek, Star Wars,
        Babylon 5, seaQuest DSV (sort of) Stargate SG-1, others.

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Have a few; the only names I can remember
        right now are Shadow, Cinjinn (when she actually writes), Dandelion,
        and Kitteridge

        Fav actors and actresses: Martin Sheen, Jonathan Frakes, Liam Neeson,
        Harrison Ford, Kelsey Grammar, Chris Noth, Michael Moriarty, Sam
        Waterston, Patrick Stewart, others too. No particular order, just
        the first names that came to mind.

        Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/muse_tails/fanfic.html (up
        and running but still under heavy construction. I have about 40 fics
        to post to the West Wing section and there are more to come for the
        regular page too)

        Do you write fanfiction? Yup!! :) My Muse has been taking an awful
        lot of vacations lately, though.

        Do you beta-read: Haven't but willing.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: Any of the shows above, or ask
        me. If I'm familiar enough with the series I'll have a go... Also
        willing to do original stuff.

        > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R, NC-17
        included. No slash though, please.

        Hmm, I guess that's about it. I'm the list mom for Muse_Tails
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/muse_tails/

        and a Deep Space Nine RPG
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ds9_1rpg/

        That's all for now.

        TTYS,
        Kathy

        ~~~~~

        Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,
        "Fool", said my Muse to me, "Look in thy heart and write."
        --Sir Philip Sidney
        http://www.geocities.com/muse_tails/fanfic.html
      • hasselberg_chris
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2002
          Name or Alias: Chris

          Fav shows: HP, Buffy, Charmed, Simpsons,

          Fav writers of fanfiction: Lilah Morgan, Barb, Cassandra Claire,
          Rhysenn, Jade...

          Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar

          Webpage address: www.geocities.com/Hasselberg_chris/

          Do you write fanfiction?: Of course.

          Do you beta-read: Of course.

          The fanfiction you will beta read: HP or Originals

        • Vivien
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 25, 2003
            Hi! Just joined, so here is my intro!

            Name or Alias: Vivien

            Fav shows: Oooo too many to mention - my absolute favs are Star Trek (all
            series), Stargate, Buffy/Angel, Law and Order, MASH, lots and lots of other
            comedies/dramas etc etc.....

            Fav writers of fanfiction: Don't really have any....

            Fav actors and actresses: Sam Waterston, Alan Alda, Colin Cunningham,
            Helen Mirren etc etc

            Webpage address: None.

            Do you write fanfiction?: Not really - dabble occasionally

            Do you beta-read: Yep

            The fanfiction you will beta read: I will read anything, but especially from my
            fav shows. Will also read original fiction.

            Vivien