newbie

  • Pandora
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hi all!!

      I just joined!! :) My fanfic genres include Babylon
      5, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate Sg-1, seaQuest
      (those last two eventually... couple of WIPs), Space:
      Above and Beyond, the West Wing, and others.

      I'm the listmom for the muse_tails mailing list, a
      list for fanfic writers & readers to chat with people
      who have similar interests (we talk about anything and
      everything!!), as well as the webmistress for the
      archives.

      http://www.geocities.com/muse_tails/fanfic.html

      At the website, I have some stuff posted and more is
      coming... I have about 40 west wing fics I've just
      been sent that need to be posted; I'll be busy this
      week!

      Anyway, if anyone wants something archived on the
      site, you can send the fic to me at deuce_58 "at"
      yahoo.ca <<thumbs her nose at yahoo groups>>, make
      sure you put the .ca because .com doesn't work.

      I've just finished a few fics that I will likely post
      soon; time is somewhat limited as I have a chem
      mid-term in about ten days. Arrgh!!

      I'm sure this list will be a lot of fun!!

      Kathy aka Pandora, Dolphin or Nightshade, depending on
      the fic.