New Kid

  • Ms. Mongi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Hi.

      I just signed up and I'm desperate to find a beta for
      story I'm working on. The fandom is the movie The
      Forsaken, so my ideal beta is just someone who's seen
      the movie. The story is in two parts. The first part
      is about 15k and I'm still working on the second part.
      I'd prefer to have the first part beta'd before I
      finish the second part, but I'm flexible. Thanks to
      everyone in advance and I'm really excited about
      joining the group.

      Name or Alias: Mongibello

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Roswell

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Lucy, Kristin Wilcox,
      Halrloprillalar. And many others those are just some
      I've been reading lately.

      Fav actors and actresses: Too many to name. Everyone
      on Buffy and Angel.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yup.

      Do you beta-read: Never have before, so I don't know
      how good I'd be at it. But I'm willing to try.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, Angel. If
      anyone wants to take a stab at Forsaken I'd be
      thrilled to beta.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From Disney
      to downright naughty!

      =====
      "White people don't know how to party."
      -Bumperfish
      Lindsey Lover #54
      Proud member of the BtVS Writer's Guild.
      'Cause it's my fantasy!

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1