Sports Night

  • jadecow _
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hey gang,

      I'm new to the whole Sports night fandom, it becoming another in a string of
      shows I've fell in love with after it was canceled. Sometimes syndication is
      evil like that. Anyway, I've decided to try my hand a fanfic that was
      sparked by insomnia or sparked insomnia, I'm not sure. However, I'm always a
      little hesitant about trying my hand in a new fandom, so I'd really, really
      love it if someone wouldn't mind being a beta for me. It's got some violence
      in it, if that may be a turn off. Minor violence. I'm not even sure if I can
      post this here, but I'm getting desperate.

      The only must is that you have to be a Sports Night fan, because I'm kidna
      unsure about characterization. A psychotically obsessed fan (nothing wrong
      w/ that) would be good.

      Thanks,
      Diane

    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
        <<I'm new to the whole Sports night fandom, it becoming another
        in a string of shows I've fell in love with after it was
        canceled.>>

        Me too. I watched the first couple of eps but had a scheduling
        conflict and dropped it. A friend in the Due South fandom raved
        so much about it that I started watching again when Comedy
        Central began airing it.

        <<so I'd really, really love it if someone wouldn't mind being a
        beta for me.>>

        Pick me! Pick me! Email me off list and we'll work out the details.

        =====
        "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
        "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

        http://phone.yahoo.com