Re: Hi there fellow fanfic fanatics!

  • Pallia3963@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 1999
      Name or Alias: Pallia (or SP)

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, La Femme Nikita, The Pretender, Charmed,
      The X-Files, Millennium, The Profiler

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber ShadowKitten, Laure Alexander, Mace, Anya,
      Ruby, Nicci, Kate, Dayna, Winter, Beth M., Kristen, Samantha McCullah, The
      Great and Powerful Beings

      Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, James Marsters,
      Seth Green, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Oded Fehr, Danny Nucci, Trey Parker, Peta
      Wilson

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Location/8774/index.html

      Do you write fanfiction?: I do, but only a few parts of my stuff are on my
      webpage.

      Do you beta-read: You betcha.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my favourite shows.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to NC-17