my intro...

  • prufreadr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2001
      Name or Alias: Prufreadr...but you can call me "Pru"

      Fav Shows: (in no particular order) JAG, Pretender, Walker Texas
      Ranger, Highlander:The Series, Highlander:The Raven, West Wing

      Fav FF Writers: Well, I've only been reading JAG FFs recently, so I
      only have those writers to go by, TJ Mallon, Kath & Kerr, Pat & Anne
      (an UNBEATABLE team),Amy Danko

      Fav Actors/Actresses: David James Elliott, Catherine Bell, Michael T
      Weiss, Andrea Parker, Judson Mills, Elizabeth Gracen, Paul Johannson,
      Adrian Paul, Valentine Pelka, and the guy that plays Methos- I'm just
      drawing a COMPLETE blank on his name...

      Webpage: none applicable

      Do I write FFs?: Not really. My creative talents are best used in
      other areas.

      Do I beta-read?: CERTAINLY! That's what I do! For a living, I
      mean. However, I think helping here would be INFINATELY more
      interesting than what I read for money... <g>

      The ratings of Beta I will read: Anything that doesn't have to do
      with slash, rape, or ISO training manuals. G => NC-17 and everything
      in between.

      SO, I'm ready...just let me know when I'm needed. I have the entire
      series of BOTH Highlander's on video (even though Raven was only 1
      season long), and almost the entire series of JAG on video. I
      am "fluent" in all 3 shows, and have a better than working knowledge
      of Pretender.

      Pru