Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Harry Potter fanfic

  • EJ Malfoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2001
      Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I've been trying to find someone who can
      beta HP fanfics for a while because another group I'm with isn't working
      that well. I'll send my story and info on it in a minute. Thanks again!!

      "Yeah, I bet you couldn't even answer this question, 'Which came first --
      the chicken or the egg?'. Not so smart now, are you?"
      -- Personal Quote