in need of a beta for my Nsync slash

  • independentwomyn@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 2:04 PM
      hi my name is Cami,i write Nsync slash,savage garden slash and
      sometimes andromeda slash.i reeeeeeaaaaally need a beta for my nsync
      slash.i dont know if any of you out there are into Nslash,but hey,it
      was worth a try.thanks for your time!!!!!!!!!
      Cami

      The Heart Wants What It Wants
      - Darren Hayes....?

      Its Fast, Its Furious, Its Like A Fireball Flying Right At You
      - JC

      The minute we heard him sing with us, it was like there are the five
      pieces. It's like, it's like your hand, I mean, that's it.
      - JC about Lance (I swear,the boy is on crack)

      I'm working on my hip-hop album now. It will be out in stores 2001.
      It's called 'Ghetto Fabulous. 'Lance has got the beat, yo.'
      - Lance (Lance's sense of humour is soooo underated!!)