Hello, I'm new here

  • Grace Fonseca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 1999
      Hello,

      I'm new here. Here is the information you want.

      Name: Grace Fonseca
      Age: 22
      E-Mail: flavess@..., coolloving@..., mistressgrace12@..., gracebuffy@...
      Favorite Shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pretender, Xena: Warrior Princess, Monday Night RAW,
      Little Know fact about me: Used to write Days of Our Lives Fic, before I became a Buffy fic writer. Also known as Flavess.
      Favorite Writers: Laure, SaberShadowkitten, Sandra S., Ragna, Kate Bolin, Michelle Hansen,
      Do I write fan fic? Yes I do. Mostly Spike/Buffy and Dru/Xander fics.
      Do I beta read? Never have been asked.
      Occupation: Student
      Major: English
      Year: This fall a senior in SUNY New Paltz

      Well that's my bio.

      Sincerely,
      Grace Fonseca

      ***********************************
      chickclick.com
      http://www.chickclick.com
      girl sites that don't fake it.
      http://www.chickmail.com
      sign up for your free email.
      ***********************************
    • Lysea Redwolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24 2:35 PM
        Name or Alias: The Lady Lies, Lysea, or just plain Lies

        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek TNG, DS-9 and Voyager,
        Stargate SG-1, X-Files, Lone Gunmen, The A-Team, Doctor Who, Witchblade,
        and a bunch more I can't think of at the moment

        Fav writers of fanfiction: hmmm . . . have to get back to you on that
        one, too many to list

        Fav actors and actresses: Amber Benson, Lori Petty, Dwight Schultz,
        Patrick Stewart, Anthony Stewart Head, Peter O'Toole, Angelina Jolie,
        Drew Barrymoore,

        Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/lysearedwolf/index.html
        there's links to my other pages there as well.

        Do you write fanfiction?: yes, just don't always complete them

        Do you beta-read: I haven't, but am more than willing to

        The fanfiction you will beta read: many fandoms, Labyrinth, A-Team,
        Buffy, X-Files, Lone Gunmen, Star Trek, SG1, X-men, and crossovers

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: anything from fluffy bunnies
        to smut

        I'm currently looking for a beta for a BtVS slash fic I'm almost
        finished. I don't usually write this sort of thing, and need an honest
        critique more than a grammer check. I'd also like to find another
        writer(s) interested in collaboration on a Labyrinth/Alice in Wonderland
        story. Let me know if you're interested.

        ~Lysea
        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.