Newbie Alert!!

  • EJ Malfoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2001
      Hello! I'm a newbie if you haven't noticed already. My name is EJ
      Malfoy, and you can probably tell that my subject of fanfiction is
      Harry Potter. If you want to read any of my stories I have them
      posted at fanfiction.net as E. J. Malfoy.

      I only came here for one reason and one reason only. To get my
      stories beta'd and to make conversation in the process. Now that may
      be two reasons, but I think it's one for some reason. Anyway, I would
      like to say hey to everyone in the group and am glad to have joined.

      So, to start off, does anybody here beta HP fanfiction? Anyone?

      EJ
    • sally manda
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2001
        > So, to start off, does anybody here beta HP
        > fanfiction? Anyone?

        I don't know about anyone else here, but I am a huge
        Harry Potter fanfic fan. My name is Sally Manda and I
        am a beta-person, as well as a writer of said
        fanfiction. If you have any fanfic that you want
        beta-read (provided it is of the Harry Potter variety
        - not that I exclusively read that, but I have more of
        an idea of what's going on with that, seeing as I have
        read the books) I'd be more than happy to offer my
        services. Ok, make that, if you have any Harry Potter
        fanfiction at all at your disposal, please send it my
        way. I'm starving for some good Harry Potter fanfic.

        Anyway, if you do need a story beta-d, send it to my
        account at:

        troggie@...

        and I will be very, very happy to beta it for you. I
        am best with grammar, spelling and keeping 'the flow'
        of a piece, but I'm also okay with characters.

        Anyway, bye!

        -Sally Manda

        http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel
        - Got Itchy feet? Get inspired!
      • EJ Malfoy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2001
          Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I've been trying to find someone who can
          beta HP fanfics for a while because another group I'm with isn't working
          that well. I'll send my story and info on it in a minute. Thanks again!!

          EJ

          "Yeah, I bet you couldn't even answer this question, 'Which came first --
          the chicken or the egg?'. Not so smart now, are you?"
          -- Personal Quote