My Introduction

  • carrina_f@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2001
      Name or Alias: Bonnie E.

      Fav shows: The Practice, Law and Order. Really, I don't watch much
      TV these days. No time anymore.

      Fave actress: Camryn Manheim

      Fave actor: Jerry Orbach.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Oh, yeah. Many years ago it was Elfquest.
      now it's mostly stuff based on video games. I tried some Quantum
      Leap ones that really weren't all that good.

      Do you beta-read: I did at one time, but I found I just don't have a
      lot of time anymore. I want to again someday. I found it helped me
      out with my own technique.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Most common RPGs (Final Fantasy,
      Xenogears, Breath of Fire 1-3, Star Ocean, Lunar...I've played
      others, too). Unfortunately, there's always the time issue. But it
      can't hurt to ask me!

      Hey, I know this is mostly a TV show beta reading board, but I'm
      quite desparate for a beta reader...but I'll make that request next.