National and International Vigil FRIDAY 7 PM EST

  • Alexandra de Rosette
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      I never send out forwards. So now everyone knows how
      strongly I feel about
      this. I have never felt as proud to be an American as
      right now, but not
      only Americans should be mourning. This is an act of
      respect for human
      life that the world should take part in as well. It
      has spread throughout
      our campus in hours, and so I'm "handing over the
      torch," yada, yada,
      yada. Please pass this on to everyone you can.

      Lexy

      "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy
      victory?"

      *Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop
      your car, or step out

      of your establishment and light a candle. We will show
      the world that

      Americans and many others are strong and united
      together against terrorism. Please pass

      this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach
      everyone across the

      United States quickly, and anyone else who stands with
      us.

      The message:

      WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM!

      Thank you.