Hello, I'm new here

  • Lysea Redwolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2001
      Name or Alias: The Lady Lies, Lysea, or just plain Lies

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek TNG, DS-9 and Voyager,
      Stargate SG-1, X-Files, Lone Gunmen, The A-Team, Doctor Who, Witchblade,
      and a bunch more I can't think of at the moment

      Fav writers of fanfiction: hmmm . . . have to get back to you on that
      one, too many to list

      Fav actors and actresses: Amber Benson, Lori Petty, Dwight Schultz,
      Patrick Stewart, Anthony Stewart Head, Peter O'Toole, Angelina Jolie,
      Drew Barrymoore,

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/lysearedwolf/index.html
      there's links to my other pages there as well.

      Do you write fanfiction?: yes, just don't always complete them

      Do you beta-read: I haven't, but am more than willing to

      The fanfiction you will beta read: many fandoms, Labyrinth, A-Team,
      Buffy, X-Files, Lone Gunmen, Star Trek, SG1, X-men, and crossovers

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: anything from fluffy bunnies
      to smut

      I'm currently looking for a beta for a BtVS slash fic I'm almost
      finished. I don't usually write this sort of thing, and need an honest
      critique more than a grammer check. I'd also like to find another
      writer(s) interested in collaboration on a Labyrinth/Alice in Wonderland
      story. Let me know if you're interested.

      ~Lysea
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.