my proper introduction to the world

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 8:37 PM
      Name or Alias: i go by gstigger16 (yahoo), sweetangel1110 (also
      yahoo), and Lilac Stardust (FFN), friends call me Stacey though

      Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Dawson's,
      Felicity, etc
      Fav writers of fanfiction: dont have any quite yet

      Fav actors and actresses: Jason Behr is just so cute....

      Webpage address: ask and you shall receive

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course but I have yet to post.

      Do you beta-read: If you need me to

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From anything I have listed above.
      But I can also check for grammar and spelling in anything else.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R