just another newbie

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 7:49 PM
      yep apparently thats me...just one more person looking for a beta. I
      guess I will go ahead and introduce myself then.

      My name is Stacey and I am a college student.
      I am in the process of writing a Roswell fic which sorely needs a
      beta ....I've got serious writers block

      I would be willing to help anyone who needs a beta for stories about
      generally any of the original WB shows such as Buffy, Angel, Dawsons
      Creek, Felicity, Roswell....as I know something about them. I have
      some knowledge of other stuff so will keep an eye out for peeps in
      need of assistance.

      thanks bunches
      stacey