Betas needed for AtS fic

  • Seersha@selin.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2001
      Hey,

      I've just opened a Angel/Fred site called 'Through the Looking
      Glass'. I am hoping to apply to be the A/Fr relationship zone at the
      BtVS Writers' Guild, so I need a few people to volunteer to be betas.

      Please take a moment to check out the site:

      http://whisper.at/ttlg

      If you want to be a beta, please email me with your name, at:
      saveangel@...

      Thanks for taking the time to read this,
      Seersha