Newbie here...

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2001
      Hello,

      I thought I'd introduce myslef...

      I'm Erin

      As for my beta info...

      I can beta anything from G - NC17

      I don't mind slash, in fact in some fandoms I like it
      better than other pairings.

      I'm very familiar with Star Trek (all series,
      including books and movies), X-files, and Buffy the
      Vampire Slayer.

      For book-type fan fic, I'm very familiar with Harry
      Potter and Mercedes Lackey, and slightly familiar with
      Anne Rice (I haven't read all the books).

      My strengths are flow, content, charactorization, ect.
      If it's a show or book I'm familiar with, I'm good at
      cannon knowledge.

      My weaknesses are spelling and grammer, nit-pickey
      editing, ect.

      My turn around time is generally 48 hours depending on
      RL, and I can do text format...other formats irritate
      my computer.

      Alright, bye!

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/