I'm a Newbie, now with proper intro

  • KC Hights
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2001
      Sorry, I just got the proper intro format email. So here we go again.

      Name or Alias: KC Hights

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Xena,

      Fav writers of fanfiction: maliah, shamrock, sway, anne, tailon,
      sasha chase, snoe....

      Fav actors and actresses: Eliza Dushku, David Boreanaz, James
      Marsters, SMG, lotz more, i like them all. heh.

      Webpage address: currently under construction. Girlfriend - female
      slash site for BtVS.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes I do.

      Do you beta-read: Yes.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or
      Angel. I perfer female slash tough, but it's all good.

      oh the sex!!! NC-17!!! lol

      anyway, thank you all