I'm a NEWBIE~ Beta Reader Needed!!!

  • KC Hights
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2001
      hi there,

      I'm new to this list. My name is KC. I just joined about 5 mins
      ago. I have a piece of Buffy/Faith fanfic that I've been working on,
      and I need beta readers. So far I have two parts to the story.

      Um, I'm mostly a Buffy/Faith shipper, sometimes Faith/other
      characters like Dark Angel girl.

      I've written one for the Bring It On movie, which was Buffy/Faith -
      Missy/Torrance. If you want to read some of my work before you beta
      me, you can find it at faithrocks.tripod.com

      I'm in desparate need of beta readers. Please email me.

      KC