Need a HP beta reader

  • enchantedrose9@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2001
      Hello. I just join this group. I have a R-rated Draco-Hermione story
      which needs some beta-reading advice. My main weakness is punctuation
      and tenses. I keep switching from present to past. I really would
      appreciate someone who's interested in HP fics and would be willing
      to help a fellow new writer.

      For those interested, kindly respond offline. Here's some info about
      my fic.

      Title: The Keeper of My Heart

      girl.

      Rating: R for slight sexual content but not too graphic to merit an
      NC-17.

      Category: Romance/Angst

      thanks in advance,
      E. Rose