Beta needed for buffy fic

  • bex
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2001
      hey :) i need someone to beta a piece of buffy fic that i'm working
      on.

      so far, it's only 2 parts long - but i'm reckoning it's only gonna be
      about 5 parts long anyways. first and foremost, it's a buffy/spike
      interaction piece. but part two focuses on spike/dawn interaction.

      i feel like i'm having a bit of trouble with the characterisation
      when getting these characters to interact with each other. so if
      anyone is willing to beta for me (content more than spelling/grammer -
      i can do that stuff myself), please contact me at
      WiccanBex@...

      thankyou muchly.