Reader

  • kendrasspirit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 1999
      Hey I need some people to read my story. Its Xander & Willow based, I have two versions & I want to see which people like which one. I need people with different opinions on Xander & Willow. Like some Buffy/Angel shippers, Willow/Oz, Xander/Cordy, Xander/Willow etc. E-mail me at kendrasspirit@ buffymail.com or you can reach me on ICQ. My number is 24070889.

      Thanks
      kendrasspirit

      Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
      http://www.buffymail.com