Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Efrat Morad
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 8, 1999
      hey
      does anyone need a reader?
      i know i do :)
      EFRAT
    • Spazzie of Mars
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 11, 1999
        Name or Alias: Spazzie

        Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
        cant think of at this moment

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

        Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
        Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
        the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

        Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

        Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

        The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

      • Doc 23
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 29, 1999
          Name or Alias: Doc

          Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
          Charmed, Buffy, South Park

          Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
          S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

          Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
          James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
          Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
          especially!.

          Webpage address: None.

          Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

          Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

          The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
          well. I love reading!!

          The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
        • Doc 23
          Message 4 of 27 , Jul 29, 1999
            Name or Alias: Doc

            Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
            Charmed, Buffy, South Park

            Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
            S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

            Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
            James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
            Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
            especially!.

            Webpage address: None - Working on it.

            Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

            Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

            The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
            well. I love reading!!

            The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
          • lucid dreamer
            Message 5 of 27 , Aug 7, 1999
              Name: Sandy Adams

              Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only going to hit the
              highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
              Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever Knight, Stargate SG-1,
              Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, The
              Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Alien Nation, The X-Files,
              Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't I? <g>

              Fave fan fiction writers: lots here too, but just off the top of my head,
              Kathy Resch, Marcy Robin, Maria Dunn, Trish Bennett, Tanaquil, elfin, Gryph,
              Jean Graham, Virginia Waldron, Dale Clark, and more!

              Webpages: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/fanfiction/index.html
              http://www.angelfire.com/al2/sandyshadows/index.html
              http://homepages.msn.com/TimesSquare/cyberkat33/index.html

              Do you write fan fiction? Yes. Lots of it, though I tend to take a long
              time to finish anything...

              Do you beta? Sometimes. I don't tend to have much time available for it,
              though I do enjoy doing it when I can.

              What would you beta? Anything in any of my fave genres. Up to an R
              rating...I really don't care for *very* explicit fic.

              Currently looking for someone to beta several Dark Shadows fics (mostly
              short), a Fright Night fic, and some crossovers.
            • vez s
              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
                To: zeovez@...
                Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
                Date: 10 Aug 1999 04:37:45 -0000

                HI....:o)
                Thanx for the warm welcome.As requested, here the the data all about me...

                Name or Alias: Avenia or Vez

                Fav movie: Star Wars

                Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, both Highlander shows
                (series and Raven), StarGate, Earth: Final Conflict, uhh I know i have more
                too wirte but i can't remember...;p ....i'm a TV addict.

                Fav writers of fanfiction:hmm...a lot...there are a lot of talented ppl out
                there

                Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfield, Von Flores, Anthony Steward Head,
                Sarah Michelle Gellar

                The fanfiction you will beta read: The above shows I mentioned but anything
                else would be fine by me...

                Webpage address: None.

                Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah, i'm in the middle of an Earth: Final
                conflict fanfic

                Do you beta-read: Yep...isn't why i'm here?

                Anyway itz been fun filling in this form. Hope someone gives me a fanfic to
                read.....soon...

                Okie..i haveta go now. The real world awaits.

                TTFN
                (Ta ta for now)

                Vez
              • Savio DiNerezzza
                Message 7 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                  Now that, that is over with....Welcome to my
                  list. Why don't you introduce yourself.

                  Hi. Nice to meet you.

                  Name: Andrea Clarice Winborn
                  Alias: Angel, or Clarice

                  Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                  Highlander:The Raven (and the original), Forever
                  Knight, The Crow; Stairway to Heaven and The Sentinel

                  Fav writers of fanfiction: Andrea Charleville, F.F.
                  Calliope, Olympia Bobou, Barb G, Janeen Grohsmeyer.

                  Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Michael T.
                  Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, Marc Dacascos, Anthony
                  Steward Head and Peter Wingfield.

                  Webpage address:
                  http;//members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html
                  Both are still under construction.

                  Do you write fanfiction?: Been thinkin' about it. Not
                  yet though.

                  Do you beta-read: Yes.

                  The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything.

                  The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
                  Everything.

                  Thanks!

                  Clarice
                • Kelly Mullins
                  Message 8 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                    I've been on the list for quite a while but I've never sent this... so here
                    goes

                    > Name or Alias: Kelly
                    >
                    > Fav shows: X-Files, Pretender
                    >
                    > Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anfa, Melissa, Maria,
                    Sandra, Jennifer.

                    > Fav actors and actresses: Mitch Pileggi , Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss,
                    Nick Lea

                    http://members.aol.com/musicgrl5 (Not mine)
                    > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                    > Do you beta-read: I can
                    >
                    > The fanfiction you will beta read: X-Files, Pretender, St:Voy, St. DS9
                    >
                    > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: What ever

                  • Savio DiNerezzza
                    Message 9 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                      I just send out oan email, but one of the addresses
                      was wrong, so I'm reposting the adresses.

                      Webpage address:
                      http://members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                      http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html

                      Clarice
                    • Kelly MCkenzie
                      Message 10 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999

                        > Name or Alias: Harmmac
                        >
                        > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                        >JAG & The X-Files, The Practice.
                        >
                        > Fav writers of fanfiction: Liza,Kathleen Klatte & heaps of other I
                        can't think of at this hour in the morning!!.

                        > Fav actors and actresses: Steven Culp,David James Elliott, Catherine
                        Bell, John M. Jackson, Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker etc.

                      • RaptorJC@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 27 , Aug 25, 1999
                          Hello. :-)

                          I'm new, so here's some info about me.

                          Name: RaptorJC
                          Fav. Shows: The X-Files, Star Trek (Last 3 series more than the original),
                          The
                          Pretender, Profiler, ER, Homicide: Life on the Streets,
                          Due South
                          Fav. Writers: You want me to pick? <G> I have too many, to be honest.
                          Fav. Actors/Actresses: Anyone from those shows above except Mimi Rodgers
                          (XF),
                          Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage,
                          Meg Ryan
                          Beta Read Fic: I can check anything for spelling, grammar, punctuation... I
                          can give
                          comments on pretty much anything, but I'd be able to
                          offer more on
                          the shows listed in my favorite show list
                          Beta Read Ratings: G-NC-17
                          Have I Beta Read Before: Yes
                          Do I Write Fanfic: Yes
                          Homepage Addy: http://members.aol.com/RaptorJC/index.htm (Links from there
                          my Story Site, Features, and Link Pages)

                          Hmm. That's pretty much it. Just wanted to introduce myself.

                          ~RaptorJC
                        • kimberly91@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                          Message 12 of 27 , Sep 8, 1999
                            Hi...I'm new to the list...

                            Kim
                            age-27

                            fav. shows- Buffy, Charmed, Xena, Highlander, Sliders(before Maggie), Le
                            Femme Nakita, and Farscape.

                            fav. actors/actresses- Sarah Geller, David Boreanaz, James Masters,
                            Kevin Smith, Renee O'Conner, Holly Marie Combs and Jerry O' Connell.

                            fav. writers- Steve(can't remember how to spell his last name), who
                            writes the Wanderer series; Richard Ruth and anyone else who writes good
                            x-overs.

                            write- Nope

                            Beta read- haven't but will.
                          • Kendra Blackwell
                            Message 13 of 27 , Sep 12, 1999
                              .

                              >Name or Alias: Kristaphoenix or Kendra
                              >
                              >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Soldier of Fortune Inc ,
                              >Highlander:The Raven, Seaquest,Generation X, The Young Riders and Charmed
                              >
                              >Fav writers of fanfiction: I haven't read a whole lot yet except for
                              >Seaquest fiction and my favorites there are Alexia/Sabrina and A.T.
                              >
                              >Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elizabeth Gracen, Melinda
                              >Clark, Jonothan Bramdis, Terri Ferrell, Yvonne Suhor, James Brolin, Claire
                              >Danes, Claire Wren and Shannon Dougherty.
                              >
                              >Webpage address: None.
                              >
                              >Do you write fanfiction?: I've writen two for Seaquest, am in the middle of
                              >two for Generation X, and have a great idea for one for The Young Riders.
                              >
                              >Do you beta-read: Only offline but I would love to Beta for anyone who
                              >needs it.
                              >
                              >The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
                              >above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too!
                              >I'm flexible!(Ditto!)
                              >
                              >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17(Tame, Mild,
                              >Disturbing, Steaming, Sexy, Sweet, I LOVE it all!)

                              To know yourself is to love a stranger
                              To embrace friends and face any danger.
                              -Book of Devoured Souls-
                            • Tairis Anders
                              Message 14 of 27 , Sep 17, 1999
                                >Name or Alias: Tairis Anders
                                >
                                >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star trek Battlestar Galactica >
                                >Fav writers of fanfiction: Spikegrl, Mellissa Rae among loads more>
                                >Fav actors and actresses: Michelle Pfifer Brad Pitt Jack Nicolson
                                >
                                >Webpage address: www.geocities.com\SoHo\
                                >
                                >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                                >
                                >Do you beta-read: Yes
                                >
                                >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from a committed and serious writer>
                                >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything not gross

                                Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                                http://www.buffymail.com
                              • Jo
                                Message 15 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
                                  Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

                                  Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
                                  Charmed, Pretender, Prey

                                  Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
                                  Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

                                  Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
                                  Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

                                  Webpage address: None.

                                  Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
                                  archive

                                  Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

                                  The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
                                  I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

                                  Can't wait to get started!

                                  Love
                                  Jo
                                • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
                                    >Name or Alias:

                                    Lal Soong

                                    >Fav shows:

                                    Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

                                    >Fav writers of fanfiction:

                                    Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
                                    Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
                                    Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

                                    >Fav actors and actresses:

                                    Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

                                    http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                    >Do you write fanfiction?:

                                    Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
                                    The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
                                    I am *very* open to critiques.

                                    >Do you beta-read:

                                    I would love to

                                    >The fanfiction you will beta read:

                                    Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
                                    prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
                                    slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
                                    I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
                                    (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

                                    >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

                                    From G to NC-17

                                    Lal's Library is now located at:
                                    http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                    Please vote for my latest quizlet,