It's official, I am an idiot!

  • milleniabard@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2001
      Hey everyone

      I haven't checked my e-mail for a while and just recently found out
      that you're not supposed to post stories on this website or portions
      of stories and I did, *imagine how special I must feel now* I
      seriously apologize to the owners of this site and hope this major
      error won't take me out of your good books. I also noticed that many
      new members are introducing themselves really well so I guess here's
      my shot:

      Pen name: Jade Quartz Dragon

      Aspirations: To publish a story I'm working on at the moment or turn
      it into a script.

      Hobbies: Fanfiction stories(reading and writing them), kick-boxing,
      cycling, basketball, swimming.

      Like: ;0)*Beta readers*, authors, beta readers, writers, music(any
      kind), beta readers, friendly people, anyone who'll beta read for me,
      my X-men fanfiction who is in need of a beta reader, good stories and
      well...did I mention beta readers.

      Dislike: Slow internet sites, Fanficiton.net(at the moment).

      In search of: A beta reader and anyone who is willing to read and
      review my story because so far, I'm the only one whose read it which
      does not make for good constructive critisicm(have no idea how to
      spell that)

      Feel like: I've introduced myself well enough without making it sound
      too much like I'm posting my stats for a dating service

      Cheers people, I think I should go and crawl into my little corner now

      Jade-