oops, I didn't give a proper introduction myself, so here it is

  • Sidious Palpatine
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 4, 2001
      Name or Alias: depends on where you go on the
      Internet. I go by Prince Luke Skywalker on
      fanfiction.net, but that e-mail address was getting to
      full, so I use Palpatine_Sidious for this list
      Fav shows: Spellbinder, Murder She Wrote, Chips
      (havent' watched it in a while though)>
      Fav writers of fanfiction: I don't have a specific
      favorite
      Fav actors and actresses: don't really have any
      favorites>
      Webpage address:
      http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Cafe/7725

      and

      http://fan.starwars.com/starwarsinternetstory
      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes I do
      Do you beta-read: I might try to sometime, but I'm
      not sure if people would want me to beta....I need
      people to beta my things

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'm not sure if I
      could
      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: If I did,
      then G- PG-13

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • chrysanthemum@mailbreak.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 22, 2001
        Hi everyone! Just introducing myself...

        Name or Alias: Chrysanthemum

        Fav shows: Used to be Buffy, but Dawn made me mad... now it's Whose
        Line is it Anyway

        Fav writers of fanfiction: torch, Auden, Ilah Sef, KC, lunaflower,
        Heidi the Plastic Prince

        Fav actors and actresses: Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Antonio
        Banderas, Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor

        Webpage address: www.dreamwater.net/chrys/index.html, and I'm
        creating a site just for my fic which will eventually be at
        user.netomia.com/chrysanthemum/index.html

        Do you write fanfiction?: I do; mostly Vampire Chronicles, and I once
        did a Buffy/VC crossover.

        Do you beta-read: I love to beta read! :)

        The fanfiction you will beta read: Vampire Chronicles and Savage
        Garden - I'm willing to read basically anything, but those two
        fandoms are the only ones I'm really familiar with.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: I'll do anything you care
        to throw at me. ;)

        ~Chrysanthemum~
      • Kali Sandison
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 22, 2001
          <<Fav shows: Used to be Buffy, but Dawn made me mad... now it's
          Whose Line is it Anyway>>

          Whoa! Quite a jump. But I understand completely. I was kinda
          hoping that with Glory gone, there would be no more reason for
          Dawn. Oh well.

          =====
          "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
          "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

          http://personals.yahoo.com
        • Devilish Angel
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 24, 2001
            Name or Alias: Kip/C. Blue

            Fav shows: Iron Chef, The X-Files, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, anything anime
            (except Pokemon, DBZ, and the like - never could get into those)

            Fav writers of fanfiction: Keelan August, purpleatheist

            Fav actors and actresses: Ioan Gruffudd (best known for role in "Horatio
            Hornblower"), Gillian Anderson, Lillian Gish, Alan Rickman, Ewan McGregor,
            Jude Law

            Webpage address: http://www.envy.nu/kateshouse, but that's down until New
            Year's Day.

            Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but not as much as I used to, and the older
            stuff really sucks.

            Do you beta-read: If asked, I'll try to, but it depends on how much I've got
            on my plate and how bad the writer's block is.

            The fanfiction you will beta read: Harry Potter (het and slash, case by case
            basis), Koko wa Greenwood (no Mary Sues), Tenchi Muyo (ditto), plus all
            favorite shows (slash only for WLiiA?, certain pairings for XF)

            The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to R, NC-17 if there's not too
            much violence or sex.

            Which reminds me - I'm looking for a beta myself. If there's anyone out
            there willing to beta-read what will be a long story (at least 8 chapters),
            a Snape/Hermione romance, kindly email me and I'll send along what I've got.

            Thank you!

            Kip

          • kerrisonr
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 15, 2001
              Hello all.

              My name is Kerry and I'm a newbie to this list. I'm currently seeking
              assistance with my first Buffy fic. I'm an experienced author with
              both Xena, DC, and Uber stories under my 'belt' as well as many
              others.

              The reason I'm asking for help is because this is, of course, my
              first Buffy fic. I need to ensure characterization/dialog/etc.

              The story is W/T-- therefore whomever is kind enough to beta read for
              me should be able to read lesbian fiction without getting all icky.
              (I'd appreciate it.)

              I have both AIM and Yahoo! right now (i'm not on my own computer this
              month) and would love to speak with my beta reader over IM.

              If anyone is willing to help me with this story, I'd REALLY
              appreciate it.

              Thanks,
              Kerry

              AIM: KerrisonRose
              Yahoo!: kerrisonr
            • thebluestofpeas
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 4, 2003
                Hi! I'm new. ^_^ I'm just going to do a little intro on myself:

                Name: Pandora

                Will I beta: Yes.

                What I will beta: Any Vegeta/Trunks or Frieza/Vegeta or
                Vegeta/Zarbon pairing for Dragonball Z.

                Favorite Fandoms: Dragonball Z and Harry Potter

                Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/dragonballzyaoi/

                Do I write fanfiction: Yes. Dragonball Z fandom. I do the yaoi.

                Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list? What about
                Harry Potter slash fans?

                Glad to be here!

                ~Pandora
              • Abinikai
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 5, 2003
                  Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that could be just me...)

                  thebluestofpeas <tigersan00@...> wrote:
                  Hi!  I'm new.  ^_^  I'm just going to do a little intro on myself:

                  Name:  Pandora

                  Will I beta:  Yes.

                  What I will beta:  Any Vegeta/Trunks or Frieza/Vegeta or
                  Vegeta/Zarbon pairing for Dragonball Z.

                  Favorite Fandoms:  Dragonball Z and Harry Potter

                  Webpage:  http://www.geocities.com/dragonballzyaoi/

                  Do I write fanfiction:  Yes.  Dragonball Z fandom.  I do the yaoi.

                  Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list?  What about
                  Harry Potter slash fans?

                  Glad to be here!

                  ~Pandora

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                • Pandora .
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 7, 2003
                    *glomps fellow slash fan, Abinikai*

                    I am SO Lucius/Severus. They are so evil and perfect together.

                    Remus is such a cutie, and Sirius such a fireball!

                    Yay for HP Slash!!

                    ~Pandora

                    > Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
                    > From: Abinikai <abinikai@...>
                    >Subject: Re: Newbie
                    >
                    >Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that
                    >could be just me...)
                    >

                    >Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list? What about
                    >Harry Potter slash fans?
                    >
                    >Glad to be here!
                    >
                    >~Pandora

                  • Abinikai
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 8, 2003
                      Hey! That hurt...owwww...Anyways, I believe Snape should die a lonely man and Lucius shbould burn in hell...though I CAN see them together every once in awhile for some hot, passionate, won't-talk-to-you-after-it's-finished sex...but again, that could be just me.

                      "Pandora ." <tigersan00@...> wrote:
                      *glomps fellow slash fan, Abinikai*

                      I am SO Lucius/Severus.  They are so evil and perfect together.

                      Remus is such a cutie, and Sirius such a fireball!

                      Yay for HP Slash!!

                      ~Pandora

                      >    Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
                      >    From: Abinikai <abinikai@...>
                      >Subject: Re: Newbie
                      >
                      >Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that
                      >could be just me...)
                      >

                      >Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list?  What about
                      >Harry Potter slash fans?
                      >
                      >Glad to be here!
                      >
                      >~Pandora

                      Do you Yahoo!?
                    • Pandora .
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 10, 2003
                        LOL. Wanna know something funny? I agree with you completely. But that's
                        why I love them. XD Now I am NOT trying to start an argument here. For
                        discussion's sake, why do you hate them?

                        Are we allowed to get off topic here, listmom?

                        Who do you see as the dominant person in a Remus/Sirius paring? They're one
                        of those couples that could go either way. IMO, my first inclination is to
                        say Sirius would be the "man" of the relationship. But then again, I've
                        read fics where there's a character you'd think would just have to be dom,
                        but then they're not. So...either way.

                        ~Pandora