Re: [Beta_Unlimited] In need of an opinion!!!

  • evlwillow77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hi.

      Just so you know... the way this list has worked in the past, is that you
      send out to the list, a request for a beta. Then once someone has replied to
      you, on or off list, you and your new beta work just between yourselves. We
      don't send stories or story parts to the list. We just ask for beta's, and
      there are people here who are very likely to reply to that request.

      Thanks,
      Evil Willow
    • Sidious Palpatine
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2001
        I didn't open this message until now!!!!! I will try
        not to send out story parts and things to the list.
        Sorry about that everyone!!!!

        Palpatine_Sidious

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/