Hey I'm a newbie

  • Kathryn Janeway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2001
      Hey peeps,
      I'm a newbie to the group..and I am THE beta reader for Star Trek:
      Voyager fan fic..believe me! I am a Voyager expert and I write tons
      of Voyager fanfic myself. I have been told by many people including
      several English teachers that I should have my works published. I am
      also willing to beta Babylon-5 fan fics..(I am a B-5 expert also),
      Xena, X-files, as for other Star Trek shows: TNG and TOS I can help
      with those..but not DS9 I don't know jack about it..well I
      hope...scratch that i know I'll get some great fanfic writers in
      here!

      ~Gab.