Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Hey, I'm new!

  • Gaia Kanthasamy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2001
      Jade,

      If ya need a beta reader I am so there for ya chica!:)

      I love X-Men, 18 and still watch the cartoons on Fox whenever I get the chance.  So if you still need someone to beta read for you I'm available.

      Take care,
      Gaia:o)KeepOnSmilin!
      From: milleniabard@...
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Hey, I'm new!
      Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:03:15 -0000
      Hey, I'm Jade Dragon
      Following the advice of a fellow author I seek a good beta reader.
      (Probably like most here.)It's an X-men story and my very first, I
      want it to be good when I post it on the net so...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE
      OF MIKE, HELP ME!!! Also, your opinion on the story will be welcomed
      but I warn you, it's not your usual X-fic.
      Sincerely
      Jade-