Hey, I'm new!

  • milleniabard@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2001
      Hey, I'm Jade Dragon

      Following the advice of a fellow author I seek a good beta reader.
      (Probably like most here.)It's an X-men story and my very first, I
      want it to be good when I post it on the net so...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE
      OF MIKE, HELP ME!!! Also, your opinion on the story will be welcomed
      but I warn you, it's not your usual X-fic.

      Sincerely
      Jade-
    • Gaia Kanthasamy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2001
        Jade,

        If ya need a beta reader I am so there for ya chica!:)

        I love X-Men, 18 and still watch the cartoons on Fox whenever I get the chance.  So if you still need someone to beta read for you I'm available.

        Take care,
        Gaia:o)KeepOnSmilin!
        From: milleniabard@...
        To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com