OT: call to fanfic writers and readers!

  • Hung Lem
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      Heya all (sorry for cross-posting I always seem to do that, extra sorry to
      those who get this a billion times)

      Okay need help again.

      I'm the owner of the Buffy site in the writers guild and instead of just
      archiving stories, I thought I would have story ideas up.

      SO, if you have a few ideas floating around that you know you'll never get
      onto paper (or the monitor) than send 'em my way! The only requirement is
      that Buffy has to be in it in some way/shape/or form.

      I'd love for a few volunteers to become permanent story idea makes (I'll
      think up of a better name) and you can be listed on the site, kinda like the
      searcher programme I set up for Narcolepsy. http://hungsta.cjb.net/ (look
      in the Search section)

      That doesn't mean you have to become a permanent idea maker, you can just
      send me the ideas when ever you want, I just want to get as many ideas as
      possible.

      People interested?

      If you are here's how you send the ideas:

      Suggested Titles:
      Main Characters:
      Other Possible Characters:
      Setting:
      Plot:
      Other information:

      And that's about the it.

      You can send them to this address : phlem183@...
      or lemmingspike@...

      at any time, but I'm hoping to have a few ideas pretty soon.
      I'll give credit for all ideas etc. and if you want to be a permanent idea
      maker let me know, I'll set it up, and if people use the ideas and let me
      know about it, I'll archive them at the site.

      here's the address, though I haven't finished the refurbishments (I need
      some of the story ideas first)

      http://www.geocities.com/buffy_writers/Front.htm

      but you can check it out in a couple of days (I know it says I was gonna get
      it done on the 22nd, it just didn't happen)

      PHEW! I got it all out =0P

      Hope people can help me out!

      Hungsta

      ~~~