Slightly PT--Co~Author Wanted :)

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      I've had an idea rattling around my head for a while now for a Quantum Leap
      story. Thing is, I want to try and write it with someone as I've never done
      that before. It needs a bit of working on, but basically, it will be about
      how Lothos Alia and Zoe got their hands on the technology to leap. It would
      however be a Sam Becket story. It's a tad complicated, there fore it needs
      someone to bounce the idea off to get it right and i've been dying to work
      with someone on somethign for a while now. It would be a joint effort.
      I've also never written anything for this fandom before. Well, nothing i've
      ever thought of putting 'out there' I was however writting QL before I knew
      there was such a thing as fan fiction on the Net(Thankgod I was introduced
      to the wonders of technology, the 57 file pages of that story are still in a
      box in my desk :)

      This is my website if you want to take a look at my style before saying
      anything. I know more than anyone its not all great, but I do think my
      skills are and have improved greatly since I started.

      http://www.geocites.com/caffre_19/South.html

      Thanks,
      Caroline