HCL beta needed

  • Dichotomy235@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2001
      Hello all! I've just finished my first two HCL fics and need a beta. My
      first one I'm not too concerned about because it is just fluff. I'm more
      nervous about my second one, it actually has somewhat of a plot. Anyway,
      both need the warning of slash and the second one has a big 'ol rape/non-con
      warning on it.
      Any takers?
      Thanks!!

      -Dichotomy

      "Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I
      can see through you."
      Bill Hicks off Relentless