Stargate SG-1 Beta needed

  • Victoria H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hey all,

      Yes, me again.

      This time it's a Stargate SG-1 story. Mostly gen, but
      possibly pre-slash (Jack/Daniel). It's not going to be
      overly long - maybe 8, 10 parts. I need someone who is
      familiar with the show up to and including Season 5,
      and has a good knowledge of conspiracy theories etc.
      (an X-Files buff would be ideal <G>).

      Alos, this thing is still in the outline and correct
      stage, with random bits of dialogue, so someone who
      can brainstorm with me and help me write myself out of
      corners would be great.

      And if I haven't scared you off yet... <grin> email me
      and we'll talk. :-)

      Many thanks,

      Vic.