Permanent beta needed

  • inabyhol@online.no
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2001
      Hey,

      I need a new permanent beta-reader for grammar and spelling - mostly
      grammar - as English isn't my native tongue. I write fanfiction in
      both Buffy/Angel and The Sentinel, and I've stopped by a couple of
      movies - mainly In & Out and Three Men & A Baby, and you should be
      able to get the stories back to me within a week. If you can help me,
      please e-mail me privately at inabyhol@..., or you could try to
      catch me on AIM. I'm usually on somewhere between 6pm and 12pm EST,
      and my nick is shibbybitca. Thanks. :o)

      Love, fangs and railroad spikes,

      ~Little Pinky
      || http://www.shibbybitch.net ||