beta needed

  • kateoconner@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12 10:22 AM
      I need a beta for a threesome story, M/F/M. It doesn't deal with the
      M/M part really. You'll understand when you read it. It is somewhat
      an original story but it could be based off of several different
      shows. There is a lot of angst and smut some of it not exactly
      consensual at first.
      Email me know off list if you would be interested. It isn't
      completed yet but I don't think that it would be too long.
    • Caroline
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 10, 2001
        Would anyone out there be interested in looking at an Earth: Final Conflict
        piece i've wrote? It's quite short and set within the first season,
        straight after Sandoval's Run.

        If you could contact me off list that would be great.

        Thanks,

        Caroline
      • Red Pearl
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 20, 2002
          Hi!

          Would someone like to beta a Gundam Wing WIP (13x5,
          darkfic, contains rape) for me, please?

          Thank you.

          Red Pearl

          http://games.yahoo.com/
        • Lady Kylandra
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 11, 2002
            Hey, guys. As you can probably tell from the subject, I'm begging for a beta.

            The fic is a short, currently untitled snippet based on an amateur manga called MissionTrance. If there's anyone who's not familiar with it, but is willing to read through it, it can be found at www.morbid-prince.com. Fic warnings are for yaoi, masturbation and voyeurism. Rating is NC-17. Spoilers for the most recent events of the manga.

            Oh, and I'd really appreciate some betas who can really rip this sucker apart.

            Any takers?

            --
            Lady Kylandra

            "Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of 'The Rape of the Sabine Women'--or rather woman, or rather Alfred.... Get your skirt on, Alfred.
            -- Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead
          • Sondra B
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 10, 2005
              Hello,

              I recently joined and it looks as if I'm going to need a grammar beta. My
              original and back-up beta readers are both out of pocket at the moment. The
              stories I am working on are for two universes, Star Wars and Lord of the
              Rings. I am a het writer. Like I mentioned earlier, all I really need is a
              grammar beta.

              Thanks!
              Sondra

              ----------------------
              "The least you could have said is 'thanks'." - - Commander Charles "Trip"
              Tucker, III in Conginator
              "I wasn't thinking, I was improvising!" - - Methos to Joe Dawson in Finale I
              "That still only counts as one!" - - Gimli to Legolas in "Return of the
              King"
              "We're goin' to meet good people and eat peaches!" - - John Wylie Joiner,
              1917-2004
            • Sondra B
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
                I'm in need for a grammar beta for the Star Wars universe.

                Shoot me an email if you're interested and I can tell you more of what I'm
                in need of.

                Thanks!
                Sondra