re: beta reader for Ats: Anita Blake VH x-over

  • angelbabe777us@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2001
      Hi,

      I need a beta reader for an Angel: the series/Anita Blake: Vampire
      Hunter x-over. There some sexual situations, and some slash
      situations in later installments. THe pairing is Angel/Willow/Lindsey.
      This story takes place in the Anita Blake universe, but does not use
      the AB characters yet I use Laurell K. Hamilton's concepts of a
      triumverates and shapeshifter societies.

      Any help will be much appreciated,

      Diann Mckillip
      angelbabe777us@...