Beta Needed For A Pretender Story

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2001
      Hey there. I have an old story I wrote about a year or so ago that I could
      do with someone looking at. I want to make it clear however, that it is a
      RAPE M/M story. Someone who once read it called it 'icky'. I wasn't going
      to bother having it beta'd, but i've decided to make it a trilogy, so I want
      to get the old one improved as the second piece is almost finished.
      It's a Pretender story concerning Jarod and a bit graphic, so please don't
      reply if you think you could be offended or are considered underaged in your
      country of origin. I want to make it better and for that, I need a beta.
      Hope someone can help :)

      Caroline
    • Jase - S.D.N.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001
        --- Caroline <caroline@...> wrote:
        > Hey there. I have an old story I wrote about a year or so ago that I
        > could
        > do with someone looking at. I want to make it clear however, that it
        > is a
        > RAPE M/M story. Someone who once read it called it 'icky'. I
        > wasn't going
        > to bother having it beta'd, but i've decided to make it a trilogy, so
        > I want
        > to get the old one improved as the second piece is almost finished.
        > It's a Pretender story concerning Jarod and a bit graphic, so please
        > don't
        > reply if you think you could be offended or are considered underaged
        > in your
        > country of origin. I want to make it better and for that, I need a
        > beta.
        > Hope someone can help :)
        >
        > Caroline

        Hi Caroline

        I'd love to beta you're story, if you'd like for me to.
        I'm a fan, and I'm always looking for anything new to
        read. Well, I can honestly say, I've read M/M pairings
        and I've read M/M Rapes, and I really don't have a
        problem with reading them. Well, if you'd like to ask
        me more, or perhaps, if you decide you'd like me to
        Beta your work of art, please email or IM me.

        Jase

        Yahoo! savio_dinerezza@...
        savio_dinerezza or Angel_Dinerezza

        Excite angelitia@...