RW beta(s) needed.

  • Heidi Haring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Okay, now i notice that fwe and far between of you actually listed something besides Buffy (not that thats bad or anything) and even fewer listed anime but I thought I'd go for it. This is a request for as many Ronin Warriors betas as I can get. Its not just for my fanfictions (which could always use another beta) but for a beta service i hope to start through my ronin site the RWEB. Now for detail on what this is exactly please go here http://rweb.topcities.com/rweb/fics/beta.html or email me pirvately. Thanks.

      Get 250 color business cards for FREE!