beta needed for b5 fanfic

  • v_hayrabedian@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2001
      hey

      i joined all of three minutes ago and am jumping in the deep end
      already. :) i need a beta for a Babylon 5 fic I'm writing. my
      computer died on me and so i am currently without winword and,
      consequently, without grammar or spellchecker. i'm also dealing with,
      um..... a *dubious* plotline to say the least, and will need a bull-
      s**t detector.

      The story itself will be quite long, and only bits are written. i'll
      need to speak to someone about possible plot ideas as i work better
      when brainstorming with someone. i can offer many thanks and virtual
      chocolate in return. oh, and i have very thick skin - be as blunt as
      you like. very little offends me and i know that the story i'm
      writing will be treading a very fine line between believable and
      utter nonsense. :)

      it'll be rated R at most, but there will be m/m sex and relationships
      in there (as well as practically every other combination you can
      think of) so if that offends you, keep well away. :)

      sold it yet? <grin> if you're interested, email me off-list (not sure
      how this is done here...) and we'll talk.

      oh - and the story is called "the whore of babylon". <grin>

      take care all,

      vic.
    • Kathryn Janeway
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2001
        Hey I am most willing to Beta for your B-5 story I love b-5 an I am
        an expert on the show...so it'd be really great. Whatdya think?

        ~Gab.
      • Victoria H
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2001
          hey. i think - great! <g> thank you. um, the story's
          about 17 pages long, so far..... it's in a word file -
          is that ok, or do you want it in plain text?

          also, i'm incredibly difficult to offend, so please be
          as frank as you possibly can. i'd really help... i'm
          seeing this as turning into a long-term project. :)

          thanks again,

          vic.

          --- Kathryn Janeway
          <AmazonQueenGabrielle@...> wrote: > Hey I am

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2001
            SO SORRY! i forgot to check the 'to' field... that was meant as a
            private message. i apologise.

            vic.