Beta Needed

  • Michele Bumbarger
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 20, 2001
      I (and my collaborator) need a beta reader for a story which is the sequel
      to a story written about a year and a half, to two years ago.

      The story is an Angel/Tomorrow People (New Series) crossover. You don't have
      to be familiar with The Tomorrow People, we have that covered, but we are
      looking for someone extremely familiar with and well-versed in first season
      of Angel. (Yes, we would like it if you would read the first story first, to
      get the background, but it's not a requirement other than the fact that you
      might be a bit confused otherwise).

      We are looking for someone who will not hold back, and will be willing to
      tear the story to shreds. Grammar, punctuation, spelling, style,
      characterization, the whole nine yards. Tell us what works, tell us what
      doesn't. Tell us what's stupid, tell us what needs to be tossed. We're
      writers with tough skin who want to deliver a good product.

      If you're interested, please contact me and I'll provide more details.

      Thanks!
      Michele (mbumbarger@...)
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3 9:50 PM
        Hi! I've been writing a Christina Aguilera story. It's ready to be
        betaed and I need some to take a look at it. It's rated NC-17 for
        language and sexual content and contains female slash. It also has
        anti-Britney Spears comments. If you're interested, let me know.

        Desdemona

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • watsup2004
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 16, 2003
          Hey,
          Im looking for a beta for a bit of Xena alt fic, its nothing
          graphic. Im pretty new but have written before(only one piece but it
          all counts). Would like someone who can use track changes, but if u
          dont thats all right. And thats about it, if ur intrested please drop
          me a line at watsup2004@...
          Any help would be much appreciated.
          Thanks
          Jess
        • the_space_monkey_05
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
            I need a beta who is willing to beata a piece of fanfiction that has a
            few spanking scenes in it. If you are interested please respond by
            email or on list.
          • Desirata43@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
              Hmmmm...interesting.  What fandom?

              Val 5X5

              I need a beta who is willing to beata a piece of fanfiction that has a
              few spanking scenes in it. If you are interested please respond by
              email or on list.

              Yahoo! Groups Links

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • the_space_monkey_05
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
                law and order criminal intent. The scenes are not graphic. There are
                only two.
              • buffy_geek123
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
                  In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
                  huh, anyone?
                • Cait
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
                    --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "buffy_geek123"
                    <buffy_geek123@...> wrote:

                    > In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
                    > huh, anyone?

                    Would you like to swap chapters to beta read? What fandom is it? (A
                    little guess would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer which I'm not too
                    familiar with, but I doubt you're familiar with Invader Zim.)