Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta needed

  • Heidi Haring
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 19, 2001
      I'm willing to read B5, Highlander, and Star Trek (DS9 is my forte but Voyager and TNG I know as well). Any rating is fine also.

      --

      On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:32:20
      Anita Jayne wrote:
      >I am looking for a beta reader with good knowledge of Highlander, B5,
      >BtVS, Star Trek and A-team. I'm willing to return the favour and Beta
      >for other people I have pretty good knowledge of the above serise.
      >Must be prepared to read anything from Gen to N-17 maybe also help out
      >with a little orginal fiction.
      >
      >Name or Alias: Nite, Fire bird, Darling_violetta (depends on where I
      >am.)
      >
      >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Highlander, A- team and Night
      >Rider.
      >
      >Fav writers of fanfiction: Tessa Rae, Rory V. Pascual, Reckless, Red
      >and Lore
      >
      >Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, James
      >Marsters, Emma Thompson (lots more than I don't have time to add)
      >

      >Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/daisy_scheerhoorn/index.html
      >
      >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
      >
      >Do you beta-read: More than willing have already had lots of
      >experiance also work with non-native english speakers.

      Get 250 color business cards for FREE!
    • ~~~ Sage
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 21, 2001
        I need a beta reader for this new story I'm writing! It only has 3 parts and
        is un-finished. Heres the info:

        Title: Eternal Nightmare

        Author: Sage

        Rating: 18

        Spoilers: Secret Circle and The Night World

        Disclaimers: The Secret Circle and The Night World characters belong to L.J.
        Smith. The Characters from the movie Deeply: Claire is the only character
        I'll be using; belong to the director. Sera, Brae, and any others that you
        don't recognize are mine.

        Spoilers: The Secret Circle, The Night World, and The movie 'Deeply'

        for another gives its ease/And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair. ~William
        Blake; a.k.a. a classic love story.

        If you would like to beta it for then please e-mail me at
        thekey218@h...

      • GatorGirl
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 2, 2002
          Hi there,
          I'm looking for someone to review an X-Files (Doggett
          oriented )fic I'm working on. It is as yet unfinished,
          but I would like to get a preliminary opinion. It is a
          bit out of my usual writting realm. :-)

          If you think you'd be at all interested, please
          contact me off list.
          Thanks,
          Gatorgurl

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • kdorian
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 21 9:17 PM
            I am looking for a beta for a short (7K) one-part story with an R rating.

            This is a slash story in the Buffy fandom, and deals with the
            aftereffects of child molestation. Please note molestation is *not*
            depicted in the story.

            I am looking for one or more betas, with an emphasis on character
            voice (Xander), phrasing, pacing, grammer, and punctuation.

            If you're interested, please contact me at kdorian@...

            Thanks!

            kdorian
          • cyeager1969
            Message 5 of 20 , May 12, 2005
              Would it be appropriate to post a story here and have it beta'ed
              onlist?
            • Dinofly
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 3, 2005
                Hi,
                I'm trying to write in English, actually my second try. As you see my
                English is BAD so I would need someone who can rewrite all sentences,
                is good with gramar and word stock and isn't scared to write a lot of
                critics how I should write better :). And if possible someone who
                would be sometimes online on yahoo, msn, icq or related.
                All my stories are slash and mostly NC-17, hutr-comfort, char death,
                everything pain is in, never comedies. Right now I'm trying a
                Superman-Batman story and still have to finish a Smallville fic.
                Please help, I will be endlesly grateful.
                Warning: I can't write short stories.
                Dinofly
              • Teara
                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 28, 2006
                  I need a beta for a femslash That's So Raven Fanfic I just finished.
                  I'm looking for someone that's really familiar with the show. So if
                  you're interested in being my beta just reply to this post or email me
                  directly.

                  Teara
                • Isis
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 29, 2006
                    Sorry, I don't beta just wanted to ask where you will post story? I really enjoy reading fanfic with diverse characters. I've been considering starting an interracial femslash group. Good luck with your search.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 29, 2006

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jun 30, 2006
                        I'll be posting it on Fanfiction.net.