as a note..

  • Heidi Haring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001
      Now I don't wish to overstep any boundaries here or usurp any mods rights (if we still have mods) but could I extend the plea to people to NOT send their fics to the list as a whole. When I signed up it said request the beta then talk over privately with them the specifics then send them the fic, not the list. I don't check my email everyday, and luckily I have a lot of space, but I imagine that some other people might not have that space and might have probs if too much info is sent. I have noticed a few people lately that have done this, and I dont want to make anyone feel bad, but please look over the rules before you act. Thanks.

      Get 250 color business cards for FREE!