contest

  • Semperjax@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 1999
      ok this might not work out but maybe it will
      send stories with correct headings to FanficGirl@...
      Beth
    • grgiall
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2014
        Contest judges wanted for MORWA Gateway to the Best Contest that will kick off in August. We need to line up judges of agents and editors now. Any takers? Send me a note telling me your agency/publisher and what subgenre you prefer to judge - and give me the email address you prefer to have entries sent to; Contact me via: morwagatewaycoordinator@...