Beta reader need!

  • shyagaya@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2001
      G'day mates!

      I've just recently been inducted in to the fanfic world and I've got
      to say, I'm positively hooked!hehe

      I'm a huge H/M fan, and as such have read all most every story out
      there that has them paired together. So now that I've run out of
      stories to read, I thought I'd try my hand at writing.

      I was just wondering that if I were to do so if anyone would mind
      editing my stuff before I post it?

      Thanks chums, for the assistance!

      Enjoy your reading! Take care!

      {{Hugs}}