Help Needed

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001
      I need some help with a story. At the moment i'm just on the lookout for
      some info, either through personal experience or from a website. I need to
      find out about the circus, particulary in regards to Chicago Illonios.
      Maybe about the history of it there or even just a loatation on where they
      would set up or if they by-pass it all together and go somewhere close by.
      Even just general info about the circus would be good. This is for a story
      and once I get the research done I will need a beta for it, so I hope this
      isn't considered to OT.

      Thanks

      Caroline